Friday, April 3, 2015

spring blooms...

Happy Spring!!

Oh seeing trees blooming in shades of pink, white, yellow... Spring brings happiness into my soul for sure. Although it's official I haven't seen any apple, cherry, magnolia blossoms around yet. Oh well, if spring doesn't come to you why not bring it into your home? A quick weekend stop at Trader Joe's made my cravings immediately go away.



Going all natural and loving neutral color palettes a lot these days... And re-re-purposing an item; The tree stump was a trash can that I found at HomeGoods, and now used as a planter.



A moody Turkish/Moroccan mixed vignette with incredibly gorgeous blossoms -which continue blooming- gives me a hopeful hint of a beautiful coming spring.

Happy Spring Weekend!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment